12.13.2004

Weight Watchers

Jen and I had an agreement, she wanted to join Weight Watchers and I said that it wouldn't be worth it unless we joined a gym as well.

We joined as members of the Princeton Club close to 6 months ago. Up until two weeks ago I had lost about 10 lbs while also building some muscle mass (Yes, that's an excuse). Jen meanwhile has lost 10% of her starting weight.

Jen's meeting was held over lunch at her work and that kept me from having to attend the meetings. Afterall, she just wanted to go with people she knew. Now that meeting is cancelled due to a lack of participation.

Two weeks ago I started going to meetings with Jen held at Parkside Church, near East Towne. The first week I lost almost four pounds and this week alone I shaved five pounds exactly from the previous weigh-in. In two weeks time I've lost what it had taken six months of working out alone.

No comments: