8.05.2006

Race Results 8/4

The race started off on an interesting note when the Winner of the Late Model feature decided to cross the track as we were coming down the straight-away. Had we not slowed down to avoid him he would have been upset.

Using my front row starting position I managed to break away from the pack and win my second event of the season. Tonight there is a special event that will include the back-ups in addition to a Late Model feature that will last 151 laps. I'll have to start in the back for tonight's race due to winning last night. If I can navigate trasffic I might be able to get a decent finish.

Sunday is the Lions' Club's annual race at Columbus 151 Speedway. That event will also features a back-up race making it three races this weekend. If I don't happen to win Saturday night I will more than likely start near the front again.

No comments: