2.11.2005

It really is bliss ...

What follows is an Anonymous comment on a blog article which breaks down Google Maps.

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous said...

"At the end of the day, what really matters to users is compelling apps that let them get their work done quickly."

The advent of "new" browsers taking over market share is really making us (web developers) redo sites. We don't have the staff of Google.

This is why my Lyrics site had to be redone to the version it is now. The damned addition of mozilla to the market screwed up my xmlhttp calls.

I really think mozilla is hurting the web more than helping...


It would be much easier if we only had one option to get things done. I get really annoyed that I have to pick from 2-4 different presidential candidates, maybe next time they could just decide for me.

Work is not bad, unless you're lazy.

No comments: